Somerset/Airport Parking Lot:
- Turn onto Somerset Road from Route 9.
- If traveling Rt. 9 West – Somerset Road is the first right after Deerfield River Bridge
- If traveling Rt. 9 East – Somerset Road is the first left at the bottom of the hill coming out of Searsburg.
- After turning onto Somerset Road you will follow this road for approximately 6 miles. You can not park along the Somerset Road.
- This accesses corridor 7 – All points North and South and Glastonbury Mountain.
Heartwellville Parking Lot:
- At top of hill in Searsburg on Route 9 take Route 8 South – At Junction with Route 100 go right.
- Go 1/4 mile and take a right just before the bridge.
- When leaving parking lot by snowmobile – going Straight will access a secondary trail to Prospect Mountain and True’s General Store – going Right will access corridor 9 to Harriman Reservoir or Woodford and points North.
Adams Parking Lot:
- On Route 9 West – on right just past Twin Brooks Store.
- On Route 9 East – on left just past entrance to Woodford State Park.
- This accesses corridor 7A – All points North and South.
Pine Valley Parking Lot:
- On Route 9 West – on right after Adam’s Parking Lot.
- On Route 9 East – on left approximately 2 miles after True’s General Store.
- This accesses corridor 7A – All point North and South.
Grout Pond Parking Lot:
- Off Route 100 North from Wilmington or South from Jamaica.
- Take the Stratton Arlington Rd. to Arlington Rd. toward Grout Pond.
- Parking area will be where road ends.
- Accesses corridor 7. All points north and south.
- On Route 9 West – on left past True’s General Store.
- On Route 9 East – on right at the top of the mountain coming out of Bennington
(look for their sign).
- Park in the lot closest to Route 9.
- Trail access left front corner – leads to secondary trail that will connect to corridor 9 in Heartwellville or go across Rt. 9 to True’s General Store toward Whispering Pines Apartments, cross Rt. 9 again to access trail. Follow signs to power lines and cross Rt. 9 again to 7A.